The Minnesota Project
1885 University Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
Phone: (651) 645-6159
FAX: (651) 645-1262
Contact: Diane Jensen, Executive Director
The Minnesota Project is a nonprofit organization dedicated to environmental protection and sustainable development in greater Minnesota. The Minnesota Project works to promote socially, environmentally and economically healthy communities through:
- Building broad-based coalitions that represent community interests, economic development, local government and environmental interests.
- Top notch policy analysis and research on rural economic and environmental issue
- Facilitating statewide, regional and national networks to foster dialogue, collaboration, information transfer, and good policy options.
- Connecting communities to the principles, and actions, of sustainable development.
- Bridging the rural/urban information gap on technical and policy issues.
- Fostering mutual understanding and respect among diverse groups, creating a community of interest, before proceeding to develop joint strategies for working together.