The eSVS Mesh, an extravascular prosthesis consisting of a highly flexible, semi-compliant, kink-resistant knitted nitinol mesh tube that is placed over the patient's saphenous vein graft (SVG) during coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
The eSVS Mesh is designed to:
- provide radial support to the vein to prevent graft dilation
- reduce the vein graft diameter to more closely match target coronary artery diameter
- provide a more uniform lumen
- improve blood flow characteristics
- mitigate the development of intimal hyperplasia and graft stenosis