Medical Innovations International, Inc.
6256 34th Ave. NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 289-0761
FAX: (507) 281-9096
Contact: Paul Sadler, Executive Vice President, Business Development and Product Management
Phone: (507) 289-0761, FAX: (208) 979-4188
Formerly Gauthier Medical of Rochester
Medical Devices and Equipment
Product Marketing and Order fulfillment
Manufacturing and Service
- Rochester Nasal Septal Button. Closes nasal perforations up to 25mm.
- Barton Mayo Button (Mayo Clinic Tracheostoma Button). The Rochester nasal septum button and the Barton-Mayo tracheostoma button were developed in association with the Mayo Clinic to provide leak proof tracheostoma valve retention for near-total laryngectomy and total laryngectomy patients. The Barton Button is a hybrid device which combines the therapeutic benefits of a tracheostoma tube and the speech enhancements of a tracheostoma valve.
- Rochester Bone Biopsy Trephine. 7.5mm and 15mm bone biopsy for bone histology and histomorphometry.
- Bone Biopsy needles devices including the Lee Lok
- Rochester Patient Status and Exam Lights Used at several hospitals including the Mayo Clinic
- Patient status lights and light boxes
- Endo X Trainer . Developed at the Mayo Clinic for Endoscopic Training. Ex-vivo animal tissue (pigs) components source
- Rochester Cannula Clamp. Reusable Hose Clips
Prototype Management including Engineering, Development, CAD, Consulting, Testing and Fabrication
Product order fulfillment including managing products that are at the end of their life cycle.
Technical Support Contact