imPact Technologies, Inc.
2940 Limekiln Road
Birdsboro, PA 19508
Phone: (610) 404-8308
FAX: (610) 404-8309
Contact: Klaus J. Peter, Chief Operating Officer
- imPact-FIT , a hearing aid fitting module, created for the international software platform noah. Designed to make an OEM product available for smaller manufacturers unable to afford their own development and required expertise. Currently used by ca. 450 audiologists in Germany and France. Allows hearing aid fitting in a fraction of conventional
- ImPact-HIT measuring module, which enables the use of imPact Technologies measuring instruments and other brands, within the noah-platform.
- AimPact-Aud, an audiometry module that enables the use of imPact Technologies measuring instruments as well as other brands within the noah-platform.
- AimPact STM, a speech therapy module that enables the user to learn and to train how to pronounce and intonate certain words with the help of, as well as audio signal, 3D frequency display and sonogram. A noah module to evaluate otoacoustic emissions.
- AimPactPro, a stand-alone audiological suite of software modules which operates independent from noah.
Soleron - Real time analyzer
Devinco - Clinical audiometer
Calleo - Real time analyzer
Devinco 8 - Professional audiometer, 8 speakers
Calleo 8 - Real time analyzer
Cantus - Clinical tympanometer probe for otoacoustic emission evaluation
High-End performance PC computer specifically designed for use with imPact software and hardware, for the audiologist.
Technical Support Contact
MBBNet is not affiliated with Medical Alley